Parents desirous of admitting their children can visit the school campus with prior appointment between 9.30 to 4.00 pm from Monday to Friday and between 9.30 to 11.30 AM on all Saturdays except second Saturdays, State Govt. Holidays and Sundays. Our Admission Coordinators will provide you complete information about available facilities, fee structure, and teaching methodology. Admission procedure will be taken care along with this. You can take a campus tour, if you wish to do so.
As part of the admission procedure, every prospective student will be assessed for his readiness to join the class for which he/she has applied. A fear free interaction with the child followed by an assessment of writing skills will be arranged if required; as learning is a participative process, with the child at the centre of the process. This will help us to take corrective measures at the beginning of the academic year itself.
The parents along with their ward/wards will have a personal interaction with the principal before the admission is finalised.
Documents required during admission
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Passport size Photos of Student – 5 Nos.
- Self Attested Aadhaar Card Copies (Student, Father, Mother)
- Cast and Income Certificates (if applicable)
- Report card of Previous Classes (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (Original copy required if applicable)
- Passport Copy / Visa Record ( for Non Indian citizens)
- Student’s Bank Account Number(/Joint Account)